- Turkish Law, as a lawyer acting as an agent in particular for:
- Turkish Inheritance Law
- Turkish Family Law (such as divorcements in Turkey)
- Turkish Real Estate Law
- Business formations in Turkey
- Debt Collection in Turkey (extrajudicial and judicial)
- Compulsory Execution in Turkey
- Recognition of German verdicts in Turkey (such as recognition of German decrees)
- Legal Investigations in Turkey (such as enquiries concerning Turkish companies, obtaining file copies, register excerpts, certificates of title etc.)
Munich Bar Association, Istanbul Bar Association
Ms Pinar Dirim was born in Türkiye in 1981 and is married.
Ms Pinar Dirim is a lawyer according to Turkish Right (Avukat) and a registered member of the Munich Bar Association in accordance with § 206 of the Rules and Regulations for the German Bar.
After finishing grammar school in Istanbul, she enrolled for jurisprudence at the Marmara University in Instanbul. During her years of study and her judicial traineeship, Ms Pinar Dirim worked for numerous legal offices, which enabled her to gain valuable experience.
She completed her judicial traineeship at the District Court in Istanbul.
Subsequently, Ms Pinar Dirim founded a law office in Munich and since the beginning of 2010 she has been working at SANAS Law Office as a freelance.
With the exception of the field of intellectual property, which is taken care of by Dr. Nal, Ms Pinar Dirim focuses on all spheres of Turkish law. Her well-established business relations with Turkish colleagues in Turkey are of great help in this context. We draw up expert’s reports on request and, in our position as lawyers acting as agents, we discuss on the legal proceedings of cases at issue with our colleagues in Turkey. Thanks to the help of Ms Pinar Dirim, especially cases involving German and Turkish Law or cross-border cases, can be handled efficiently by our law office.
Ms Pinar Dirim speaks German, Turkish and English fluently.
Apart from her fascination for her job, Ms Dirim preserves a vivid interest in music, international cultural aspects and travelling.